Friday, February 20, 2009

Posting, just to post

It's been more than a week since I last posted, so I feel like I am letting all of my blog fans down. Sorry. Dave has been out of town most of the week. We are getting ready for the new baby with so many projects to finish. Tomorrow we are dismantling the office and painting the room pink in preparation for Miana getting a new room and moving out of the nursery. Since we will no longer have an office, we had to go through all of our files and decide what needs to be thrown out and what needs to be kept. Additionally, we have to decide what books (and software) need to be donated, thrown out, or kept. Then we have to transfer all of the computer paper, printer, and wireless hub onto another, smaller piece of furniture that will stay up there in the corner. We have to pack up the desktop computer and find a good way to store it. This all needs to be done by tomorrow when Dave's family comes in and moves the furniture out, vacuum and paint, and then move new furniture in. Yes, all tomorrow. Since we need to be all ready by tomorrow morning, that meant that all week I have been working on getting stuff done myself. Dave came home last night and like a magician, made all of the files dissappear while I went to a friend's house. He really is so much faster at stuff like that than I am. He's amazing. As a way to thank him, I did everything today that I could do on my own. All that is left is for him to go through some software, 2 shelves of the bookcase (all his books), and pack up the computer. Tomorrow morning, we should only have about an hour's worth of work to get ready to move everything. I hope it will all go fast. Anyway, that's all. Oh, and my sister had a baby.

1 comment:

The Tarbet Family said...

Sounds fun!!! If we were there we'd help but alas we live so far away. Congrats to Paige. He is cute. So what's his name??? Or are you going to call him baby "C"???
Good luck tomorrow getting ready for next month!!!!