Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates... way behind again. Sorry!

We went a few weeks ago and got some family pictures taken. I was going to make a slide show but haven't had time so I haven't posted anything! We have Carter's graduation to post, Spencer's class presentation, the picture slide show, and some other random stuff. Look for those to come as I have time. For now, here are some funny quotes.

Spencer was upset that we didn't have a lot of kids in the neighborhood to play with there was only one kid this afternoon that was available to play he said, "There is no one to play with except for ONE DORPY KID!" He was frustrated and upset but it was really hard not to laugh at the word "dorpy" which I am quite sure he meant "dorky."

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

I am so glad you are recording these funny remarks! We will look forward to those pictures...