Wednesday, December 16, 2009

September

I hate catching up this way, I wished I had done more to keep up way back when, but I will do my best here!!

School started. Spencer is repeating first grade, we decided to call it his bonus year. In the pictures, it might look like he is trying to scare off vampires, but really, he is making a plus sign to show what grade he is in. I didn't want to just do a "1" again, as that might be confusing when looking back at pictures. Carter started Kindergarten. I didn't have him hold up his fingers.


Even though Carter doesn't go to school until 11:30, he came out in the morning with Spencer to get some pictures with the neighbor kids.


Miana didn't start school, but she really wanted to be in a picture with the boys. We had her signed up for a preschool class (only once a week for 2-2.5 year olds) but opted to take a year off of paying tuition as we have paid it continuously for the previous 5 school years. Note: I'm not sure why Carter was pulling on Spencer's shirt.


Towards the end of September, I took tons of pictures of Tayla. Until I have time to insert a slide show here, this will have to keep it's place. I just love this little girl!!

1 comment:

Debsie Doodle said...

So fun to see some of your updates! What an adorable family. Hope all's going well! - Debra :)