Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's still January, I'm still doing one post a month, right? Blame Facebook.

I have recently been reminded that I suck. It's true (that I've been reminded, not that I suck - that is actually in debate.) My husband has been reminding me, frequently, that I am not good at housework, cooking, or focussing. He does most of the reminding in a teasing form, but occassionally it comes out in a serious comment. I spoke to my Brother-in-law this week on the phone and told him that I would post pictures of Spencer's baptism (which was yesterday) here on my blog. He said, "so we can expect to see the pictures in June?" hmmm... he has a point, I was once again reminded that I have been less then fantastic at remembering to post things here - I blame Facebook. I have limited time to spend on the computer (contrary to popular belief, I do not actually sit here all day long) so I usually spend that time checking email, posting a quick status update to FB and then my final few minutes are spent playing a silly, but highly addictive game of Farmville. I have some time now, my crops are doing well, and so I am here ready to post. Let's see where did I leave off...

No comments: