Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Marissa, don't be shy!

Sometimes, people read blogs and don't leave comments. That's fine if you don't have anything to say, but if you do want to comment, then go ahead. As a note: Even though, I am having issues with spammed comments, I am still keeping my blog and comments public. I love comments and hope that you will feel comfortable leaving them. I have gone to comment moderation, so I will have to approve your comments, but please don't be shy!! I like knowing who is stopping by for a peek. I'm sorry I haven't been publishing lately, but I do still have 4 kids, 2 callings, 1 house, and 1 husband. I'm a little tired and a little busy!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

4 comments:

Life Happens said...

I always love reading about how funny your kids are. I know your life is hectic every day, but when you do have time to blog, it's always fun to read.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hey Courtney!! I'm always stalking your blog, I also enjoy reading about the antics of your kids, and I have to admit that I've repeated some of their "words of wisdom" to a patient or two, I hope that's okay. By the way, you are one of the reasons I have a blog--I thought yours was so cool and fun. Mine really isn't, but I love doing it and have made friends with people I've never met. I will also tell you that I don't have yours listed publically on my blog page as one that I follow because I know I have some "traffic" to my blog and I wanted to protect the privacy of your family and especially your children.

Unknown said...

Court.... you are my sunshine and I am always checking your blog... so blog more would you!!

ctarbet said...

Kim, I appreciate you keeping my family safe! I will stop by your blog soon. I haven't been in the blogging world very much because I discovered facebook (okay so that was several years ago!) and it is easier to connect with people that way, but I like to keep my longer stories here. I love having my faithful few stop by!