Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WhoopsWii... sorry, Baby!

I was trying to get the boys to do something active today, so we turned on the Wii, or rather, switched games on the already turned on Wii. So, there we were playing Wii Sports and I was trying to finish a game of tennis when the baby crawled over wanting attention. So, I picked her up, without missing a ball, I might add. Then after about 2 or 3 more hits, I needed to back hand. Well, there she was right there and pretty much hit her strait on with the remote. I did hit the ball, though... So, sorry baby. She cried a little, but for the most part, she was fine. I didn't hit her hard and the remote has a really thick, squishy cover on it, to protect the remote and babies, I guess. I was wondering if I have grounds for a lawsuit, because they do tell you to make sure there is plenty of room between you and others sitting or standing around you, but they DO NOT tell you that you shouldn't hold babies while playing... Hmmm.

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

when I tried to leave a comment yesterday, this section was in German and wouldn't accept my English words. Is this an evil trick to try to frustrate your old mother? (Now I can't remember what I was going to say, but I am sure it was profound)

ctarbet said...

It is an evil trick and I can see that it is working, waahhaaahaha!!

Paige said...

Court- I figured out how to change the background since meany Jaclyn would never help me. Lets IM soon and I will tell you all my blogging secrets.