Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Why are there so many pictures of my cute baby and why am I so obnoxious with them??

I was talking to Paige about our little babies and she told me I should enter Baby into a "cute baby" contest. I have to submit the picture soon, but can't decide. So, I have divided the pictures into 3 groups, 4 if you count the waffle pictures. You can look over them and vote. Please let me know which picture you like best that I should submit, it should be the picture that makes you think, "that is one cute baby, in fact, she should be on the cover of a magazine."

Now, there are many pictures (200, if you count the waffle ones) and obviously not all of them are suitable for the contest, so you may be wondering why I didn't just pick my favorites... 2 reasons:
1) My parents live in another country, and several family members live in other states, they don't get to see the baby very often and I wanted them to get a feel for her personality, so I included the majority of the pictures from the photo shoot, even if they don't even show her face.
2) I didn't want to rule any pictures out, one that I think she looks plain in may be the one that everyone else loves.

So, vote away. Please note that the photo has to be sent in sometime tomorrow. So hurry and vote. I'll post the winning picture when I get a chance. You can vote by saying: Slide Show __ Picture ___, the one where she is ____...

Thanks.

And no comments how my pictures don't have good lighting, how there are some "harsh shadows" or it was a bad time of day to take pictures, how I was using the wrong lens or wrong shutter speed. okay, thanks...

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

I vote for Slide Show 1, picutre where she is looking up slightly at the camera and smiling--kind of a close shot; also Slide show 2-sitting on the deck stairs, the close-ups; also Slide show 3, sitting on the stairs to basement? close-up, smiling. I had no idea how to know the number of the picture, so that is the best I could do.

Salcido Family said...

Good luck with the contest. The way they judge most of them is not fair though. I hope your cutie wins!