Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eat and Sleep, that's all we ever do... and sometimes at the same time!

As far as falling asleep goes, Carter has been the funniest one of my children. He has fallen asleep in different locations (kneeling down at his chair, on the rug in the front hallway, laying on top of Spencer) and doing different things (playing with toys, playing the Wii, eating.) Of them all, falling asleep with food in his mouth is my favorite. Usually, we don't know he has food in his mouth, until he wakes up and starts chewing again. This time, the cracker was obvious and SOOO funny, I just had to take some pictures!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

When I first read the title of this post my eyes played tricks on me and I thought it said "Eat, Sleep and be Merry". This is awesome

The Petersons said...

His uncle Trent did that all the time--woohoo for the Peterson sleep genes!!!!

ctarbet said...

Jaclyn... if my name were Mary, that would be the name of blog... "Eat, Sleep, and be Mary" If Mary was not my name, and I didn't have kids, my blog would be called, "Eat, sleep, and Be." If I did not have the name Mary, and I did have kids, the name of my blog would be, "Don't sit on the baby"

Jane said...

Sara,it's not even funny!! Jane