Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I'm sad we're leaving, I like it here."

That's what Carter said when we were packing up to leave the resort this morning. We were at King's Creek Plantation Resort in Williamsburg, VA with all of Dave's family. It was a ton of fun and nice to get away. I wasn't very good at taking pictures, so I encourage you to look here, at this post by my sister-in-law. She loves to take pictures and explains well what we did there. I will post more detail soon and a few more pictures.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I don't blame him; that resort looks neat and Williamsburg is one of my favorite places in the world! Glad you guys had fun.

The Tarbet Family said...

Good to know my picture taking obsession is helping you out. Let me know if you want me to email you some or add more for you/your family to see!!!

Jaclyn said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! P.S. I miss you!