Thursday, July 17, 2008

Williamsburg Day 1, Part 2



After the outlet mall, where I got some really great deals, we went home and had lunch. We found a place to play miniture golf. We played that afternoon, even when it started to down pour.
After dinner we played some games, let the kids stay up late to watch a movie, and we watched some of the DC fireworks on TV. There was a terrible storm so we didn't go anywhere to watch them. Besides, I started to have a panic attack when I heard that Yorktown was expecting 30,000 people, and Busch Gardens was expecting even more than that. I was glad to stay in, nice and cozy in our resort suite. It was a great 4th of July.

1 comment:

stacey said...

I looked at Donald & family's blog - cute pics of the kids. That mailbox is super cute for taking pics of babies in! I'd forgotten that you wrote on our blog back in April after Jeff decided to go to Michigan that Don was in school there too. In case I don't catch you sometime when I'm visiting my parents in Herndon, you'll have to let me know when you guys are visiting Michigan! :) Glad you had fun in Williamsburg, I love going there.