Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hiding, Hair, and 18 month visit (okay, so she was 19 mnths)

This is our new favorite hiding place...

For those that don't think I ever do her hair, I do... she just wiggles a lot, so I can't get it to look nice and then she pulls it out in about 2 minutes or less. I was able to capture a couple times with it done but that's because she was busy drinking and didn't think about pulling it out yet. And no comments on how she's 1.5 years and still drinking from a bottle... I know, I know...

I took her to the doctor this week for her 18 month check-up, but really she is 19 months this week. She is 25lbs. 5oz., which puts her at the 50th percentile for weight. She was 32.5 inches tall which is 75th percentile for height. She's getting big!

2 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

She is so cute! I know that is why God has not sent me a girl. I can't do hair on wiggley little girls. She would have to be like me as a child and have a boy cut!!!

I love the name of your blog. I don't think I have mentioned that before but it makes me laugh!

The Petersons said...

She looks so cute with her hair done! And don't let your kids beat up on their peanut cousins... Like you were told once--way to improve the gene pool!