Friday, January 9, 2009

Another vacation post... but not the end, sorry this is taking so long...

On Friday, December 26, we did some shopping and just had a pleasant afternoon. On Saturday, the men took the 4 boys golfing. Sunday was a very emotional day for me... I was released from my calling as Primary President. Some say that being released is bitter-sweet, and for me sometimes it is, but not from this calling. I loved it and am extremely sad to be out of Primary. That night, we took the kids up to the Temple to see the lights and Christmas displays in the Visitor's Center. Here are some pictures of Grandma with all of the kids...


1 comment:

Stacy Risenmay said...

That is a beautiful temple!

Does Sara and Jared have a blog or anything? I was just wondering about them the other day.