Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I haven't forgotten about you, dear Blog readers...

Give me a break, I have 4 kids, yes, that's right, 4. My oldest is 7. That means that I am expected to do most things in the house myself, until Dave comes home late at night. That's right, last night he got home at 9:15pm. Yes, I am looking for sympathy. It is hard to blog when I am either asleep, cleaning something, driving somewhere, holding the baby, feeding the baby, or getting things for/helping the other 3 kids... (those are in order from least amount of time spent to most)

One quick quote from today: I asked Carter to check outside and see if Spencer was watching Miana play. Carter opens the front door and yells: "Spencer, you had better be watching Miana or you will be in so much trouble!"

Look for these posts to follow: Pictures of Tayla at 1 week, a million other pictures of Tayla, My bleeding scare, Tayla's lack of weight gain, Lack of sleep, Easter, Hi Ho Hi Ho It's back to work he goes, New calling, My first days alone, and Soccer...

I am way behind on posts...

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hello....still waiting patiently for pictures...