Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Birthday Party, read comments below first

I know it's long, I did edit it down from around 30 minutes to around 15, that's pretty good... I kept things in that are seemingly unnecessary because I wanted you to see all of the kids there, not just mine. Also, there are 2 clips that are in fast forward, this was to cut time, but also so you could see the scene, like the craziness and the very end where the 2 babies are waving at each other. No, I didn't show them opening every gift, that would have taken forever, so sorry if you sent a gift and I didn't include it on here... Good luck, feel free to fast forward...

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

When I was watching this I felt like I was right there! thanks for posting this Courtney, you're kids are getting so old!!!

The Petersons said...

Thank you so much!!! It was great to see everyone!