Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doctor, posting today for yesterday!

I took the kids to the doctor yesterday for their 4 yr. (Carter) and 1 yr. (Miana) appointments. For those that care, Miana is 21 inches long (50%) and 19 lbs 2.6 oz (25%). I think by her next appointment we will be able to turn her carseat around, yea!! Both kids need shots and Carter sees the nurses come in and turns to me and says, "Mommy, can I look at your face? If I look at you, the shot won't hurt." I melted right there...

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

How could anyone hurt a child????They are just so trusting and loving--he believed that looking at you would give him courage...of course, on the other hand, it might be that he thought it could bring some 'comic' relief to an otherwise unpleasant situation!!! (just kidding)