Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking the silence... with Chewy Box and the Bunny Hunter

I think I have posted before about my children and them calling things by the wrong name. I don't have time to find the post, so you'll have to look. But here are some that we have come across most recently, (even if I already posted about them)...

Some months ago, we were meeting Daddy at the video store. Carter says, "Are we going to Mythbusters?" Spencer, somewhat annoyed said, "It's not Mythbusters, it's Blackbuster."
I was reminded of this the other day when once again, Carter said, "and we can rent it at Mythbusters, right?"

My favorite thing is to listen to them talk about Star Wars characters. They discuss the big hairy guy, called Chewy Box and talk about the mean and scary, Bunny Hunter... ooohh, just hearing that makes me cower in fear, watch out for the Bunny Hunter (for those of you who haven't yet figured it out, that's Bounty Hunter.)

So next time you're in the mood to rent a movie, try the place where they don't like the color black(or is it a place where they investigate urban legends), and maybe check out the movie about the big hairy, chewy guy who fights with a man who hunts tiny, adorable rabbits.

UPDATE: I found the old post, it was in February click here

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

Your kids are So Funny--I love these stories~ And since we can't remember from one day to next, you can just re-tell them over and over...

Paige said...

LOL. Your kids crack me up.