Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sorry, no blogging... for now

I have had a lot going on, some things that I will blog about later (when I have time) and some things that don't require extra explanation, so here are my excuses for the last 1.5 weeks and the next little while to come...
No Posting Excuses: planning and attending Ward Pool Party, celebrating Danielle's birthday, being a single parent while Dave was in Montreal, watching kids so Jane could pack up, cleaning up, watering the garden, making meals for children, sleeping, watching Jane's kids again, grocery shopping, planning and attending Trent and Jane's going away party, being a single parent while Dave was in Montreal... again, having to say good bye to my brother and his family for 10 months, dropping my sister off at the airport and saying good-bye until next summer, spending a couple hours at the hospital, watering my garden again and again hoping to save my plants after several days of neglect, dealing with a difficult child (okay, really I have 3 difficult children), wondering and worrying if Spencer's new teacher is really going to work for him, stressing over needing to drive all the way to Ashburn to pick up a medical form that I forgot to get on Monday, needing to return over-due movies, make a clothing donation, get school supplies, fill up 2 cars with gas, pick up a few things at Rhonda's house, and go swimming one more time before school starts. That's not everything, but the big things that I need to do...

5 comments:

The Petersons said...

I will anxiously await the next time you have time to blog, but I totally understand that you have a lot on your plate!!! Will you really not see Jaclyn until next summer???

ctarbet said...

I really want her to come for Thanksgiving, but I don't think she will... :(

Unknown said...

Courtney... You are WONDER WOMAN!
I marvel at your patience and understanding :)

love you and hang in there ... !

Paige said...

Anxiously awaiting your triumphant return to the blogging world!

Salcido Family said...

You don't need to make excuses, we have all been there. :)