Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quotes of the day - both from Carter!!

Me to baby: Are you slobbering on me?
Carter, walking by: that's her super power.
Me to C: Her super power is slobber power?
C: Yes, she also has pee power and poop power.

I see. I hope she is on my team... don't want to come up against THAT in a fight...

Later this morning:

C: Mom, you have to move the couch. CAN you move the couch?
Me: Yes, I think so.
C: I think you can do it if you do not have so much fat. Let me see... (looks at my stomach). Yes, your fats are going down, you can probably move the couch.

I'm not positive, but I think that was his way of saying that I am looking skinnier today... Umm... thanks for the compliment?

This was all before 9:45am! Can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings!

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

I love reading about the things that Carter says! He's a riot!

Unknown said...

Thats Awesome! It reminds me of Kissa.. She grabbed my tummy the other day and said "chubby boy"
Not sure what she was going for, but it made me feel great !!

The Petersons said...

I wish my fats would go down...