Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Remember that day...

Do you remember that day when I said I was going to post something every day until I caught up? Well, apparently, sometimes I lie.

Also, I tried to find pictures of the baby's blessing, but I guess we didn't take any. I knew we didn't have any group shots (too crazy of a day with family coming in and out) but apparently, I didn't take any of the baby in her blessing dress either. So... no pictures of that, but here's the story.

Remember that on July 4th, my parents came home from their mission? Well, that weekend, Dave's brother, Don also came in that weekend for a visit. In fact, he babysat our kids so we could go see a movie! It was awefully generous of him and we really appreciate the chance to go on a date. We went that night and also picked up my sister, Jaclyn, from the airport. On Saturday, (July 4th) we had lunch with the Tarbets so we could spend some time with Don before going to pick up my parents. Jaclyn came with us because we were going straight to the airport afterwards. Then we picked up my parents which you already read about. Then, on July 5th, we blessed Tayla. It was wonderful to have Dave's brother there to participate as well as having my parents home to see it/participate in it. After Sacrament Meeting, I took the baby home and Dave stayed with the other 3 kids so they could go to their classes. My parents, Dave's parents, Danielle, Jaclyn, Andrea, Baylor, and I all had lunch. My parents went back to their ward, Dave's family stayed awhile then left to get Don to the airport, Jane and her family flew in, my parents picked them up, they came out here and had something to eat, then all went home and to bed. It was a crazy day but a fun memory!! I am grateful for so much family support.

No comments: