Wednesday, December 5, 2007

If you don't...

Carter and Spencer both are really into threatening... (I suppose they learn from their parents) Spencer threatens me when he is in trouble, which doesn't help his case much. Carter threatens me when he doesn't get his way. At times the things they choose to threaten with are quite funny and it is hard not to laugh. Carter gets especially creative, just a few minutes ago I was in the family room and he told me to do something. I said that I would but that he would have to wait a minute for me to finish something else. He looked around and saw the kitchen table, climbed up on it and promptly said, "If you don't do it right now, I'm not getting down from the table. Humpf." This was okay, but my favorite happened back on Sunday morning.
I had trouble sleeping during the night, so my husband was kind enough to take the kids downstairs in the morning and let me sleep in. Since we are trying to potty train Carter (very slow going, by the way) he gets a small treat for going potty in the toilet, usually a couple of chocolate chips (or white chocolate ones). Anyway, I am trying to sleep when Carter comes into the room and informs me that he went potty in the toilet so I need to come down the stairs and get him a treat. I told him to go tell Daddy. He then asked if he could play the video game, I told him no. He got upset, so next came the threat...

"Well, if you don't let me play the video game, then I'm not going to let you get me chocolate chips."

Hummm... okay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLA SOY MIEMBRO DEL BARRIO CIUDADELA Y QUERIA SABER SI HAY POSIBILIDAD QUE SE ME AYUDE CON ALGO DE SU PARTE COMO ROPAS PARA MIS HIJOS SI SE PUEDE GRACIAS.
www.myspace.com/betoysofia