Saturday, December 8, 2007

Jaclyn's "City of Choice"

http://thebonnebouche.blogspot.com/2007/12/my-city-of-choice.html

Please read Jaclyn's blog entry (link above) and tell me why it would remind me of 3 movies. You have to tell which 3 movies and why for each one...

I had posted on hers the 3 movies but removed my entry, more fun to see if you can guess which 3 movies. :) Good luck...

AMMENDMENT: Jaclyn's comments, here, actually made me look at the photos again and I am reminded of one more movie, so 4 movies, and the new one is NOT mentioned by Jaclyn. I am afraid that this might be a job for Kelly Kloser...

Hint 1: Since we are struggling... 2 of the 4 movies star the same actress, The third is a remake of a movie that starred the same actress as the other 2. The fourth movie, not mentioned above, is DaVinci Code, as named by Jaclyn and the Petersons for the reason Jaclyn mentioned.

Hint 2: Wow! We are really struggling! You have all of the information you need... I said that "the Petersons" got two right, I already said that DaVinci Code was right. Come on Logic Puzzle fans, do I need to walk you through this?? I said Jaclyn got one right, she also said DaVinci Code, so that's the one that's right, meaning her other 2 guesses are wrong... So, therefore, the one that's right for the Petersons is...?? Now, go back to Hint 1... I am not walking you through this any more than that, maybe we will have to wait for Kelly Kloser to answer, she'll know the movies for sure!!

7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Ratatouille, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Davinci Code

Ratatouille because its Paris,
Hunchback of Notre Dame because its Notre Dame,
And Davinci code because its the Louvre where "Mary Magdalene is buried"

Paige said...

I only have one guess, Sleepless in Seattle, but I'm also very tired right now.

Jaclyn said...

Courtney, I'm sitting on pins and needles here for the correct answer!!!

ctarbet said...

Jaclyn got 1 out of 3, keep trying...

The Petersons said...

A Audrey Hepburn movie--you know the one!
Davinci Code
Hunchback of Notre Dame

ctarbet said...

Mom and Dad got 2 out of 3, but they need to be more specific on the title... also, you didn't say why... good job though...

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.