Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pay it forward!

Chris Riker had this on her blog and I thought it was a good idea!

The rules:
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year—when and what will be a surprise. There’s a small catch. You knew there would be, didn’t you? Post this on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you’re in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.
You are risking what a handmade gift from me might entail, but that is the fun right. :-)

6 comments:

The Petersons said...

what if I don't have a blog???? I still want a gift and it should be a dinner or snack I don't have to cook!!!1

ctarbet said...

Mom - just for you, you don't have to have a blog, but you should pick 3 people and do something homemade for them... when you get home. Making cookies for the missionaries on their birthdays doesn't count, you do that anyway! Not to worry, I will take care of you soon enough!

Wendy said...

I don't have a blog either!

Jaclyn said...

Courtney, I have a blog and I want something handmade from you!

ctarbet said...

Okay, the rest of you can still post on your blog, but the handmade gifts are going to Mom, Wendy, and Jaclyn!

Jaclyn said...

wahoo!