Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final catch up post!

Dave's last week home, after I had the baby, was Spring Break. We tried to do fun things with the kids everyday. On Monday, we took them to a really fun playground with a huge slide.I can't remember what we did the other days. But I know there was kite flying one day. On Friday, Dave took the oldest 3 kids to Harper's Ferry. They seemed to have fun!Friday night, we celebrated Miana's birthday with ice cream sundaes. I can't believe she is 2!

Sunday was Easter, here are their baskets. The next Saturday, the boys started soccer. Carter was too sick to play (fever) so he had to wait until the next week to play. Here are some pictures of both boys...







4 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

What a busy family!!! It all looks like fun!

The Petersons said...

I love seeing those boys on the field!!! And Miana looks so cute...

Jaclyn said...

awww Miana looks so proud to be 2!

The Tarbet Family said...

Fun Spring Break!!!