Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter pics...

Easter Clothes: The boys had matching ties, but because my Bishop recently pointed out that they often match, I decided they should have different colored shirts, it's bad when someone else points it out... :) Also, the ties have a thin pink stripe in them, so they coordinated nicely with the baby... I tried to get a picture of them all wearing the clothes, but um, they were a little less than helpful...







baskets:

I know this picture is completely out of focus, but there is just something about it that I love... I think it is a combination of Spencer's face and the baby peeking around Carter...

5 comments:

The Petersons said...

I love the outfits!!! But, does Miana have a bruise by her eyebrow? And it looks like Carter's hair is getting darker...

ctarbet said...

Not a bruise, she likes to sleep in about once a week and it so happened that today was the day, so I had to wake her up for church (normally the noisey boys in the bathroom next to her room do it) and I threw on her clothes and took the picture... That mark is where her head was resting on something while she was sleeping...

Paige said...

Aw, their outfits are very cute. I realized my boys match a little too often as well (probably because they're wearing all of your boys' old clothes!) It looks like you had a nice Easter!

Unknown said...

you are such a great mom court!

Jaclyn said...

All of your kids are getting so old!!! I miss them