Friday, March 7, 2008

My good little helper

Spencer got really sick last night and was still quite sick today, it's sad to see my good helper feel so ill. Yesterday, when I was throwing up and really sick, he wanted to do something to help. So, he got the paper towels and took them into the bathroom. He got the Lysol spray and started to spray the counter. The spray was almost empty and not very strong, so he opened it and added water to make it stronger. Being the thinker that he is, he thought that adding water wouldn't make the chemicals be as strong for cleaning. So, what can one little boy add to make the spray better for cleaning? Soap. Hand soap. Of course... So, one of my spray bottles now has a nice Lysol-water-hand soap mix. Hmmm. On Wednesday, he helped me with the dishes. First he unloaded the dishwasher, then he cleaned off a cookie sheet. Here are some pictures...

He can't reach to put any cups or dishes away, so this is what he does with them when he empties the dishwasher, there were more on the other counter, but I put them away before I thought to take a picture, see how nicely he stacked the cups?Here is the silverware:
He loves to help!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

maybe we can pay him to clean the bathrooms!!!! I can't wait to have him help at my house (I am not kidding!) Good job, Spence!

Paige said...

I love the silverware drawer, lol. That is great that he loves to help!

Unknown said...

ya baby!!! make the kids clean.. i love it :)