Monday, May 26, 2008

pre-Florida postings posted post-Florida

Since I have a boat load of pictures to post about our trip to Florida, I plan on doing a few slide shows and I am going to try to do things in the order we did them... Which means, I need to do a couple of other things before I get started on Florida stuff...

Presentation is everything
Those who know me well, know that when I cook, there is a lot to be desired in the taste and quality departments. So, on occassion the inner artist peaks through and I can't hold back the creativity. Spencer and I named the following lunch, "Star Flower." It was such a huge hit that it was requested that night for dinner. It's just a quesadilla, cooked in the microwave.
Are Wii having fun yet?
Aunt Danielle bought MarioKart for the Wii. We played it on Mother's Day and everyone had such a great time that the next week, both Gary and Dave went out and bought it. We have enjoyed racing each other and Miana likes to sit on Daddy's lap and "help" him play. You can connect with other people using the internet and play against them so... sitting in our living room we have played against Grandpa and Grandma (sitting in their own house) and played against Donald and Andrew (sitting in their own house in Michigan)... Theoritically, we could play with Donald and Andrew, Danielle, AND Gary and Vivian, all from the comfort of our own homes... it's really quite amazing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Florida .... why did you go to Florida?? it looks like you had fun :)

Paige said...

Love the Star Flower!