Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weird

I don't know what is going on this week... Monday was a bad day where everything went wrong, Tuesday was a semi-normal day, Wednesday, well, what can say? It's just weird. Started out when the baby woke up, I went in to get her and she was standing in her crib with just a diaper on, I took her downstairs, changed her, got Carter ready for school and when I got to Carter's school, it hit me... I put the baby to bed in PJs, I remember putting them on her. When we got home I went upstairs to see if I could find them and sure enough, they were there, on the floor down the side of the crib. Somehow, she had taken them off and then she threw them over the side of the bed onto the floor... So, then it was almost time to get Spencer lunch and ready to get on the bus, we had about an hour before bus time, so I went outside and called him in (he was up around the corner riding his bike). A few minutes later in walks Spencer with a big rock in his hand and says, "look, Mom, I found a turtle." What!?! Apparently, he found it in a ditch next to the street and he rode home on his bike holding it in his hand. Remember he's just turned 6 in January and here he was not only bringing home strange animals, but carrying them home on his bike... We took it up to the park and let it go into the woods, I have never seen a turtle move that fast... Also, I was able to answer a question today that I couldn't answer yesterday (same question, nothing has changed, I was just able to think more clearly today.) AND this morning I played an online game of Sudoku and was able to solve it in 4 min. 32 sec. my fastest time ever (my average is about 10 min.) Can this day get any weirder? Well, since it's only 1:00pm, I'm sure it can... Bring It On!

2 comments:

Paige said...

So imagine your baby took off her pj's like she did (they are little Houdinis, aren't they?) Now imagine she also took off her diaper. Then imagine she pooped and pooped and pooped and spread it all over the crib, the wall, the blankets etc. When you are done imagining, call me and tell me you're sorry I had to clean up all that poop.

ctarbet said...

She was poopy, just kept it in her diaper... And I've done that too... I have 2 other kids, remember? And, I'm sorry you had to clean up all that poop. :)