Friday, May 23, 2008

We'll be back soon... but for now... our thoughts are with Christina

I know all 3 of my loyal readers are concerned because I haven't posted for awhile. The problem is that we are in Florida and although I have a ton of pictures to share, I want to wait until I'm on my own computer for that.
For now, I wanted to let Christina know that our thoughts are with her and her family today. It is a very sad story and you can read about it here: http://thetarbetfamily.blogspot.com/2008/05/sad-day-in-coburn-family.html

She also has some links to news stories on her blog. The whole thing is truly a tragedy. I hope that all went well today. We love you Coburn Family!!

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

This such a sad event. I am so sorry for their whole family.

Paige said...

Oh my gosh, that is awful. That poor family. :-(