Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Journal Entry, Oct. 7, 2008

Today I got a note from Spencer's substitute teacher. He got in trouble because he peed on the wall outside at recess. Hummm, not sure how to handle that one, I never had the desire to pee on a wall. I have never wanted to pee in public, I have a hard enough time when there are other people in a public restroom who can hear me...
He informs me that he got sent to the principal's office and that he doesn't get to participate in recess tomorrow. I will suggest to the teacher that perhaps he can scrub the wall during recess... maybe not, he thinks cleaning stuff is fun... I'm not sure what to do.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Sorry, no help here--that Spencer is quite the character! Little boys are so fun :-)

The Petersons said...

If he were in Europe, all the little boys would be peeing on the walls at recess, joined by creepy old men

Dave said...

thats my boy!!

Stacy Risenmay said...

HA HA HA! Remember the last time we got together? Ethan peed on the wall of the school!