Tuesday, November 20, 2007

instant replay...

Wow! Yes, we went from no ear infections to 3 in 2 weeks. The baby has had a fever all weekend, and I took her to the doctor yesterday morning. 2 ear infections!! One in each ear, no wonder she was miserable. She should be okay in the next couple of days because we have her on antibiotics. It was the same thing as Carter: Fever, doctor, ear infection, pharmacy... their medicine sits next to each other in the fridge, their dosing syringes sit next to each near the sink, difference is, one takes it like a man ("UMM, yummy, Mommy. I like my medicine.") the other spits it out (big ol' raspberry every time). I have not yet found a good way to get my delicate little angel to take her medicine (any of it, Tylenol, antibiotics, everything) she spits everytime. Normally, I think she would drink it right down, but she hasn't been drinking very well since she's been sick. So, I've tried in the cheek, laying down, sitting up, and various other methods, she seems to spit every time... Any ideas would be great.

No comments: