Friday, June 6, 2008

From Miana, with Love

Dear Friends,
I love to play with water. I have found that in all of the bathrooms, Mommy keeps water in a big white bowl. Usually the water is clear, but sometimes it is yellow. I love to play in that water. The other day my Mom saw me going in the bathroom and our eyes met. I started to run and I had to practically dive into the water to get my hand in before she got there, but I did it and then I started to laugh. The best part about playing in that big bowl of water is that when Mom tells me to stop, she always lets me play in sink and she puts this slippery stuff on my hands and arms. That's almost more fun than playing in the big white bowl because Mommy plays with me. Mommy walks around making sure the big white bowl is covered, but when we were at the hotel, I figure out that I can take that lid off. So, when I got home, I tried to lift the lid up, it was hard work, but I did it. Mommy makes me laugh when she comes running into the bathroom yelling, "Nooooo!" Unfortunately, Daddy decided to do something with his screwdriver that made it so I can't just push the door to the bathroom open anymore. So, now I have been looking for things to get me dirty so Mommy will let me play in the sink some more. If you have any ideas for ways to get dirty, let me know. I really love playing in water.
With Love, Miana

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

Aren't kids just great!!! So much more fun than a cat that drinks from the toilet (and so much cuter, too!)

Paige said...

LOL, that was so cute. Row Row likes to throw his brother's toys in our big white bowls of water that we keep in the bathroom.

ctarbet said...

we've had lots of toys and food in the toilet, our latest fun thing that required taking the toilet apart was the towel rod wall mount (you know, the metal piece that attaches to the wall and you put the bar in it)... yah, that was fun one, just ask Dave... those flush up into it, but don't go all the way down the drain... :)