Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Father's Day, you hit a deer.

Yes, Dave hit a deer on Father's Day. So sad for him, but luckily, he left, flew to CA and I got to take care of it. We sat FOREVER yesterday with kids running all over the office waiting for them to type up the estimate/order parts, whatever they were doing. I just know that it took them all of 5 minutes to look at the car and we sat in the office for another 55 minutes. He told me I can drop it off on Monday next week, it should only take 3 days to fix. So, very nice Father's Day to you!

4 comments:

The Petersons said...

Way to go Dave!!! When I hit a deer it was $4600 damage--and we paid for it so our insurance wouldn't go up. You need to be careful now, for a long time, because they could cancel you and no one else will insure you. (I am known for my cheerful attitude and knack of positive thinking)

Unknown said...

oh man. ( we still dont know if mom hit a dear... all she could see were "arms and legs flailing"!!)

i hope its not too expensive!

Paige said...

LOL, arms and legs flailing, I forgot about that!

ooooh, that really stinks about your van.

ctarbet said...

PS- Mom, our insurance doesn't go up for "no fault" accidents (i.e. hitting animals that jump out in front of you)...