Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What do you delirium?

I'm sick. Achy muscles, chills/cold sweats/hot flashes, sore throat, the works. Apparently, when I am sick, I go into a half delirious state. In this state, I get a song stuck in my head, I dream about, wake up to the words going through my head. I can't remember other times, but since I am mid-illness, I can tell you what it is this time. A song from a kids' TV show - Phineas and Ferb, the Bettys Song. It's driving me crazy. Wait! Why am I blogging at 1:26am? Because I'm waiting for a sinus rinse to cool down enough to use, so I can stop the drainage down the back of my throat, then I have to wait a few minutes, then I can take the liquid sore throat Tylenol (my fav for sore throats!) Then I need to take some cold bottled water upstairs so I can drink all night... So fun!!

2 comments:

The Petersons said...

I am so sorry you are sick! I hate being sick, and as you know, am a big complainer when I am. Right now I happen to be healthy, so id your want to complain, go ahead. I don't suppose your husband is in town??/ And isn't today Spencer's last day of school? Why does it always happen that way?

ctarbet said...

Nope. No husband, he's just about as far away as possible (CA). And yes, today is Spencer's last day of school... yeah for me!