Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Woohoo!!

I just found out that Jaclyn is coming to spend the whole weekend with me!! No one ever comes to stay with us, so I am soooo excited! I am picking her up in the middle of the night on Friday, then we are spending the whole day together for a girls day out (with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law) on Saturday, then on Sunday we're off to stake conference and then she's going to babysit for me that night so I can go to a church thing... it's going to be awesome!! I'm super excited. So, because she's coming, I couldn't wait to see if my throat gets better or worse, I needed to get on some antibiotics... so I went to the doctor today, he didn't even test for strep, he just gave me some antibiotics, he said if it's bacterial that will take care of it, if it's viral, it will do nothing, but we'd have to wait that out anyway, so no harm done. Anyway, the best part is that J is spending time with me at the end of the summer too... 2 times with her at my very own house! Yay J!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

YAY! I'm excited too Court!

Unknown said...

Sounds like it will be SUPER FUN!