Thursday, June 19, 2008

To the tune of the 12 days of Christmas (be creative if singing, it will fit if you cheat a bit)

On the week starting on Father's Day, the following happened to me:

12-hundred dollars in damages, but that includes a rental car...
11 children exposed...
10 minutes left before I go crazy...
9 loads of laundry...
8 luncheables eaten...
7 doses of antibiotics each day...
6-ty minutes waiting for an estimate...
5-hundred dollar deductible...
4 trips to giant...
3 perscriptions filled...
2 trips to the doctor...
and a class party where we exposed all of Kindergarten!

Yes, Spencer Miana and I have strep throat. We went to a class party, not knowing we were that sick (I had a sore throat but thought it was just irritated from drainage, I didn't know Spencer and Miana had it)... I then took my friend's daughter home to my house and she took Spencer home to hers... Yeah, an even exchange, I exposed the daughter and Spencer exposed the rest of the family (total of 4 kids), later that evening another neighbor came over and spent several hours here, so I exposed him, but not to worry, Spencer went to his house the next day and exposed the rest of the kids (total of 4 kids)... so 4+4+my 3= 11 kids exposed in a 2 day period... so nice. Also, I've been dealing with the car issue, so fun...

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

I did that once when you all were little, except it was with the chickenpox--exposed the whole Primary--about 45 kids. They loved it...