Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Apparently, the Wii works miracles

Last night, after the boys went to bed, I decided to get a work out playing the Wii (and yes, it really is a work out, especially the boxing). I warmed up with some baseball, did some tennis, boxed, and then cooled down with some golf. The whole time I kept my feet moving so I could get more of an aerobic workout. I have a goal to do this at least 3 times a week.
This morning, Spencer says, "We heard you playing the Wii after we went to bed, we could hear, it was Wii Sports." I replied simply, "Yes, I was trying to get some exercise."

"Oh, Mommy, it worked! You're not so fat anymore!"

4 comments:

chloe said...

Oh, kids.

The Petersons said...

He is so funny!!!

stacey said...

Ah, from the mouths of babes! Hilarious. Hmmm...maybe we should get a Wii?

-Stacey McKoy Hoopes

Paige said...

LOL, that is so cute! I'm getting a wii.