Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow day, and other pictures of note..

We had a snow day today, minus the snow...


No snow today, just ice, everywhere... It is beautiful, but too dangerous for the kids to go to play. So, here we are stuck inside. Spencer looked out and was wondering about the sky turning a little red, he wanted to know if we were in danger of a tormado striking. He is confident that a hurdacane will never hit us full on because we live too far from the coast line. I assured him that it was not likely that we would have a Tormado and he shouldn't worry. Baby has had a particularly hard day with both boys home, and only one parent to protect. She has gotten hurt several times, but it is mostly because she wants to play with them and she is too small to do so. She is fine but I sent her up to her bed for a nap, just in case. I hope she sleeps for a really long time, for her sake.



I got out my camera to take some pictures of the ice, I love how each branch is completely encased in ice. When I got the camera, I found that Spencer had been taking pictures, I have included some of my favorites, they are truly works of art...






Here is what else was on the camera:

Spencer's B-day

Baby's first bath with the big kids


Snack break at the Washington Auto Show & Carter falling asleep while playing the Wii

Can't you just feel the excitement?

No comments: