Monday, February 25, 2008

If only it were so easy to see evil...

The baby got ahold of my wallet and pulled a lot of my cards out. Spencer saw and decided to help me. Here was our conversation:
S: Oh, I'll put your cards away.
Me: Thank you, buddy. I don't want to lose any of my cards.
S: Baby made such a big mess... I don't see your driver's liscence.
Me: Here, it was in my pocket. Will you put it away for me?
S (takes a look at the card): Does it say, "good guy" on here?
Me: Yes.
S: Good because if the police pull you over they need to see if your card says "good guy" or "bad guy" on it, so they will know who [what] you are.

I do sometimes wish it were that easy to know who the bad guys are out there in the world. I wish they would all have identification that just says good or bad. I love the mind of a child!

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

I've used that 'good guy' label several times to get out of speeding tickets, or at the very least, to get the fine reduced. A few well-times tears help also...