Thursday, February 28, 2008

Climber?

My car wouldn't start this morning. It's absolutely freezing (okay, it's bitterly cold, but not the coldest day ever) and I didn't get Carter or Baby dressed appropriately for taking the 2 boys up to the bus stop. I expected to take the car, have the heater on, etc., etc. Not so, I had to throw a barely dressed baby into the stroller, Carter with no shoes on, no coat, into the stroller and grabbed 2 blankets, to cover them and run up to the bus. We got there and all was well, I got my 2 little ones home and into the warm house, got them settled and headed out to get my car started. This exact thing happened about a month ago, in fact, it was January 21. Today is February 28. Yes, it was about one month ago. Is it too cold? I thought so a month ago. I got it started and no problems until now. Today is not as cold and it didn't start... so now I'm wondering what it could be? It sounds like it wants to start, it almost starts, it just doesn't start. Even when I jumped it, it had a hard time starting, which never happens. So, it's outside running right now, getting warmed up, charging the battery, wasting really expensive gas. What does that have to do with climbing? I came in and found Baby standing on a chair. Hummm...

2 comments:

Paige said...

My car didn't start one day and it turns out the engine was completely dead. We ended up selling it for $800 and buying a new car. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you.

Salcido Family said...

I am so glad that I live in AZ where it is never too cold for my car to start. I don't think it could get that cold in the garage anyway...but man I love AZ!!